Gandhinagar, Monday: Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel while launching the ‘Gujarat Tak’ digital platform of national news channel Aaj Tak said that Gujarat has maintained the pace of development even during the pandemic by manifesting the slogan of Sauna Saath Sauno Vikas. Recently, Gujarat retained its first rank in the National Report on Financial Affairs. Chief Minister added.
- Despite the pandemic, Gujarat has maintained the pace of development
- In the last 20 years under the guidance and leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Gujarat has developed in all the sectors
- Gujarat is number 1 in financial matters even today
- Gujarat will also be a leader in the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign
- Efforts put in with a roadmap to increase the share of Gujarat to 10℅ is taken up Gujarat government
Chief Minister further added that For 20 years Gujarat was led and guided by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and he laid the foundation of development, as a result of today Gujarat has achieved development in all sectors including water, health, roads, girl child protection, agricultural industrial development. Prime Minister Shir Narendra Modi during his tenure as Chief Minister of Gujarat through various projects provided electricity and roads from village to village. He also expressed the belief to continue leading with the mantra of Sauno Saath and Sauno Prayas.
Read more: PM Narendra Modi departs from Ahmedabad Airport
Read More: Gujarat Semiconductor Policy to attract investment in the chip manufacturing sector in Gujarat