- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi lays the foundation stone for a cheese plant with a daily capacity of 30 MT to be built at the cost of Rs. 600 crores
- Prime Minister dedicates Ultra High Treatment (UHT) Tetrapak Plant with a capacity of three lakh liters per day at a cost of Rs. 125 crores
- Inauguration of powder plant with a capacity of 120 tonnes per day at a cost of Rs. 305 crores
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi:-
- The dairy market in Gujarat has reached 1 lakh crore
- Participation of women in the dairy industry has increased
- The capacity of Sabar Dairy will increase with the implementation of various projects
- Today, the work of forming 10 thousand Farmer Producer Associations in the country is in progress. As a result, farmers will be directly connected with the value-added supply chain
- Farmers have been exempted from the burden of the urea price hike
- The entire state including Sabarkantha-Aravalli will play a leading role to make the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign a success in the days to come
Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel:-
- The co-operative sector has been a major contributor to Gujarat’s development journey in the past two decades
- Inauguration and laying of the foundation stone for various plants of Rs. 1030 crore will be instrumental in the dairy industry of Gujarat
- Gujarat achieved new heights of development in every sector, from the cooperative milk production sector to industry, trade, agriculture
- Sabar Dairy has been a leader in the milk cooperative sector with the aim of making ‘Uttar Gujarat’ (North Gujarat) ‘Uttam Gujarat'(Finest Gujarat)
Read more: Gujarat Semiconductor Policy to attract investment
Read more: Bhupendra Patel discusses and reviews the current situation of Lumpy skin disease
Gandhinagar, Thursday: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the Cheese Plant with a daily capacity of 30 MT to be constructed at the cost of Rs. 600 crores in Gadhoda of Sabarkantha district near Sabar Dairy Plant.
Sabar Dairy Plant
Prime Minister also inaugurated the Ultra High Treatment (UHT) Tetrapak Plant of three lakh liters per day capacity built at a cost of Rs. 125 crores. He also inaugurated 120 tonnes per day capacity Powder Plant built at a cost of Rs. 305 crores. Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel was also present on the occasion.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said, “Dairy business is very important in the development of the state and nation. Gujarat has been a leader in the cooperative sector. Today, the dairy market of the state has crossed 1 lakh crore. The participation of women in the dairy business has increased and also empowered them.”
The Prime Minister also visited the Sabar Dairy complex in Gadhoda of Sabarkatha. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi added, “ The efficiency of Sabar Dairy will increase due to these projects and improve the lives of cattle breeders associated with the dairy. Founder of the dairy Late Shri Bhura Patel’s dream of Sabar Dairy is now transforming the lives of lakhs of farmers”.
One thought on “PM Narendra Modi departs from Ahmedabad Airport”